GDZ sports, partner and kit supplier
ABOUT THE YORKSHIRE TEAM
Established in 2017, the team was formed to partake in friendly and competitive matches with other representative teams from around the UK and the world. In January, 2019, the Yorkshire team was accepted into the ConIFA federation, extending the possibilities for both potential opponents and exposure, ensuring that the team was able to take Yorkshire into arenas and environments within which it may not otherwise have been a familiar name. The Yorkshire team is a partner of, and supplied by, GDZ Sports.
The Yorkshire Football Team is managed by Head Coach, Ryan Farrell. A hugely experienced Coach, both at international and EFL level, Ryan is the safe pair of hands steering the team along its journey. Ryan is supported by Assistant Coach, Micky Long, who is also the General Secretary responsible for organising matches and in charge of all the team’s off-field activities. Both Ryan and Micky have the incredibly important support of Vice Chairman, Paul Howard, the man with the magic touch who makes the whole thing possible. In Yorkshire’s most recent game against Tamil Eelam, the following players were called up:
Isaac Baldwin, Sam Barker, Matt Bradley, Danny Buttle, George Clarke, Jordan Coduri, Kris Hargreaves, Lawrence Hunter, Brodie Litchfield, Pat McGuire (C), Andy McManus, Jack Normanton, Cameron Rigby, Kieron Thompson, James Walshaw, Luke Wilson.
YORKSHIRE FOOTBALL TEAM RESULTS
- 28 Jan 2018; Yorkshire 1-1 Ellan Vannin; Fitzwilliam
- 25 Mar 2018; Yorkshire 6-0 Chagos Islands; Fitzwilliam
- 14 Apr 2018; Barawa 2-7 Yorkshire; London
- 21 Oct 2018; Parishes of Jersey 2-1 Yorkshire; Saint Peter, Jersey
- 18 Nov 2018; Yorkshire 5-4 Panjab; Ossett
- 4 May 2019; Yorkshire 6-2 Somaliland; Athersley
- 1 Jun 2019; Yorkshire 1-0 Parishes of Jersey; Ossett
- 10 Oct 2019; Yorkshire 1-2 Tamil Eelam; Ossett
All fixtures for 2020 now cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. WE WILL BE BACK.
Goalkeeper GEORGE CLARKE is sponsored by CLARKE’S BAR